Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shane's arrival

Shane Ernest Ray Stewart arrived December 15, 2009 and weighed in at 8 lb 10 oz and was 20 and 2/4 in long, I forget what exact time he was born, but sometime after 8:00 am. I don't have a long, involved triumphant birthing story, but he was taken via c-section and everything was very smooth, was WAY bigger that expected and we were thankful the anesthesiologist changed the medication ( f/ when ava was born ) , because I was alert and SO enjoyed and remember my precious time with Shane after his arrival. For pictures from his ' birth' day , check out : http://www.flickr.com/photos/eli_stewart/sets/72157623036714316/

1 comment:

Erica.Michelle. said...

Um. Can I just say that I love you guys?! So excited for you family :) With two little ones... so fun!